• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Lost too much weight?

Has anyone lost too much weight?? After a year of trying to lose, I find myself trying to put back on a few lbs. I had 6 month postop last week & dropped 14 lbs since my 3 month appt. The team is concerned & said I absolutely cannot lose any more. I’m not trying to lose, but recently had my neurological meds doubled. I’m tired all the time, have zero interest in food, still no appetite. I’ve been eating, but not as much as I should. They told me how to add protein, add snacks, dial back my cardio & focus more on resistance training. I’m tracking everything closer now. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I’m so sorry you are so tired! I’m too new in my journey, but I remember an episode of my 600 pound life with a woman named Christina. (She was my favorite). She literally defied all odds and after a couple years she found she was too thin. So I know this isn’t something that is unheard of, but it still must feel frustrating to be going thru what you’re going thru. Sending you love and strength! You can do this!

Back