• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

MARCH 2020 surgeries

Well... not bariatric surgery, but having a hysterectomy in March... while I will be SO happy with the end result in the way of issues being over, I am not looking forward to the actual procedure itself. I have to have an open one due to my history of adhesions and 2 prior c-sections. But, this is one step closer to healthy, and getting to the point of plastics next year (hopefully).

Well... not bariatric surgery, but having a hysterectomy in March... while I will be SO happy with the end result in the way of issues being over, I am not looking forward to the actual procedure itself. I have to have an open one due to my history of adhesions and 2 prior c-sections. But, this is one step closer to healthy, and getting to the point of plastics next year (hopefully).
Good luck with the procedure, please keep us posted!

Who's scheduled to have surgery in March?

What type, and what date?

It's hard to keep track of everyone's dates, but it's important to know, so we can offer support and congratulations, as well as advice, if we have some.

Just some simple note we can keep track of like

diane, RYGB, August 20, 2007

It's hard to keep track of everyone's dates, but it's important to know, so we can offer support and congratulations, as well as advice, if we have some.

Back