• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My pets

3boysmom

Diesel, male German Shepherd 7 yrs..he's friendly, intensely loyal, and energetic. Not sure I'd get another though!
Rosie- female cat, 8 yrs. She's the princess of the house. So friendly and loveable. She thinks she's a dog sometimes. We got her from a shelter when she was 7mos.old.
Kiwi, baby red footed tortoise, my son's guitar teacher hatched him from his pair and I never thought of having a tortoise but he's so interesting and I just love him!
I'd love to rescue a horse or two one day as I rode, showed, and worked with horses all my life before having kids.

Attachments

• Collage 2021-07-21 09_08_50.jpg
    Collage 2021-07-21 09_08_50.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Awww, I love your pets! We had an all white German Shepherd that passed away earlier this year. We miss her so! She was so smart, I can see why they are used in the military and K-9 police. I love turtles and tortoises, they may not be cuddly but they are cool to watch!
Yes, I find myself watching the tortoise alot lol! You're so right about the shepherds, they're just so inherently smart and powerful! We never owned one before and I thought the same thing! Sorry to hear about your girl passing... how old was she?

Yes, I find myself watching the tortoise alot lol! You're so right about the shepherds, they're just so inherently smart and powerful! We never owned one before and I thought the same thing! Sorry to hear about your girl passing... how old was she?
She was 8 and had breast cancer. She was such a good dog but at my age I am leaning to smaller dogs. We adopted a rescue that is only 20lbs!

Back