• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My surgery date 3/27/17...My 7 year wedding anniversary!

Bonnie Ormes

Time for ME! This has been a long journey! I am nervous, but anxious to have this portion of my journey completed to begin the new chapter of Wellness!

Stressed! YES! What mother of 7 wouldn't be?! I have taken the last 21 years and devoted my life to my family, having multiple miscarriages, 5 children, taking in several groups of foster children and now having custody of my great niece and nephew...WHEW! I have given so much for everyone else, time for ME! So I can continue giving to others!

Time for ME! This has been a long journey! I am nervous, but anxious to have this portion of my journey completed to begin the new chapter of Wellness!

Stressed! YES! What mother of 7 wouldn't be?! I have taken the last 21 years and devoted my life to my family, having multiple miscarriages, 5 children, taking in several groups of foster children and now having custody of my great niece and nephew...WHEW! I have given so much for everyone else, time for ME! So I can continue giving to others!
LOL the days we have surgery.... I had my bypass done on Valentines Day.... I know what a romantic spend the day in the hospital with the wife....

So, how are you doing, hoping everything went fine,

Back