• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New date!

Wow, Tonja! That's awesome AND a little scary. But remember, you're here with a big group of people who've had the surgery and they're fine and want to share how wonderfully this decision changed their lives. You're gonna do GREAT!

Congratulations. Silly me I typed this but missed posting it. I was tired from yard work is my only excuse. Finally got most of the mowing weed trimming along the curb and sidewalk. Still have part of pool yard left but I can finish that this afternoon.

Congratulations. Silly me I typed this but missed posting it. I was tired from yard work is my only excuse. Finally got most of the mowing weed trimming along the curb and sidewalk. Still have part of pool yard left but I can finish that this afternoon.
You've had such a rough go of it, Roni. How are you feeling overall now? And what kind of medical tools are attached to you o_O or included in your daily diet? I think of you often with great admiration and a little concern.

Surgery is the 16th! Just got moved up. I'm so ready to do this and begin my new journey of getting healthy. A bit nervous now realizing it's now less than a month away.
I am SO happy for you! I had my RNY on May 31st and seriously, best decision I ever made after getting a relationship with Jesus and marrying my husband. In that order! I am so happy to have my little pouch and she is letting me know what things are good going down and what isn't. What a new start to your life. It will never be the same and that's a wonderful thing!

Back