• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New from shelbyville Indiana

A friend at work today said I should take up jogging to get my exercise in at my 30 minute break. I think he needs glasses. I looked at him like he was crazy. Maybe, when I'm under 200 pounds but I have been trying to wrap my head around that conversation all day. He said, he felt his best when he jogged 5 miles a day. I'm thinking we have worked so long together that he just doesn't realize how much weight I am carrying.

A friend at work today said I should take up jogging to get my exercise in at my 30 minute break. I think he needs glasses. I looked at him like he was crazy. Maybe, when I'm under 200 pounds but I have been trying to wrap my head around that conversation all day. He said, he felt his best when he jogged 5 miles a day. I'm thinking we have worked so long together that he just doesn't realize how much weight I am carrying.
Everyone has all the right answers on the best way to lose weight, we have heard them all, if it were that easy no one would choose to be overweight, but they think they are helping

Back