• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Goal

Christine Seese

I have been trying to find something to get me back on track. When I got married 22 1/2 yrs ago, I was a size 18. I'm a 22 now. I settled for a dress because I didn't think I could find a better dress with being a plus size bride. I was not happy, but my sister and mom say I was beautiful. I look at my wedding pictures and cringe. Anyway, on to my new goal. My husband has agreed to a vow renewal ceremony when I get to my goal weight. This will entail a new wedding dress. My new goal is to push myself to my goal weight so that I can fit into my dream dress. I've been scoping out dresses and know the style I want. I'm going to put a pic of one of the dresses up on the fridge with my Before pic. Maybe between the two pics, I can stay on plan. I'm almost half way to my goal weight. I know I can do this!!!

I think you will do great! I've been thinking about have a vow renewal as well once I lose all the extra weight. My goal is to have it in 2 years for our 15th anniversary.

I have been trying to find something to get me back on track. When I got married 22 1/2 yrs ago, I was a size 18. I'm a 22 now. I settled for a dress because I didn't think I could find a better dress with being a plus size bride. I was not happy, but my sister and mom say I was beautiful. I look at my wedding pictures and cringe. Anyway, on to my new goal. My husband has agreed to a vow renewal ceremony when I get to my goal weight. This will entail a new wedding dress. My new goal is to push myself to my goal weight so that I can fit into my dream dress. I've been scoping out dresses and know the style I want. I'm going to put a pic of one of the dresses up on the fridge with my Before pic. Maybe between the two pics, I can stay on plan. I'm almost half way to my goal weight. I know I can do this!!!
I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL I WAS MARRIED BEFORE AND I WAS ALWAYS A PLUS SIZE ONCE I LOST MY GOAL WEIGHT I WANT TO BUY A WEDDING DRESS (ENGAGED NOW) I NEVER HAD A WEDDING DRESS BECAUSE OF MY SIZE I WAS SCARED TO GET ON I JUST WORE A REGULAR DRESS. YOU CAN HIT ME UP WHEN EVER YOU NEED TO TALK EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN YOUR SITUATION YOU CAN DO THIS WE BOTH GOT THIS WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY :)

I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL I WAS MARRIED BEFORE AND I WAS ALWAYS A PLUS SIZE ONCE I LOST MY GOAL WEIGHT I WANT TO BUY A WEDDING DRESS (ENGAGED NOW) I NEVER HAD A WEDDING DRESS BECAUSE OF MY SIZE I WAS SCARED TO GET ON I JUST WORE A REGULAR DRESS. YOU CAN HIT ME UP WHEN EVER YOU NEED TO TALK EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN YOUR SITUATION YOU CAN DO THIS WE BOTH GOT THIS WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY :)
You definetly deserve a wedding dress this time around. Reward yourself. You are worth it!!!

Back