• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New, Have Pre-op Questions

I have found since my surgery (Jan. 10), that I don't crave anything sweet. Also, don't really get hungry. Some days it is hard getting in all the protein. I did "binge" before I went on the liquid diet before surgery and ate pizza and pasta, bread. Now I don't really crave it. You will be fine.
I can't seem to tolerate pasta,, and my tastes have changed. I ate some of a store bought pizza it was a thin crust one and went well... Problem is not over eating when you indulge.. I know I wanted to eat the whole pizza....

I can't seem to tolerate pasta,, and my tastes have changed. I ate some of a store bought pizza it was a thin crust one and went well... Problem is not over eating when you indulge.. I know I wanted to eat the whole pizza....
I find I still want an occasional piece of choc, so have a little bag in the freezer and once in a great while, have a little piece. Tried some pasta the other day and thought I'd puke, won't do that again. My God you have done so great on your weight loss. Something to be very proud of and it hasn't taken you much time. Good for you!!!

Back