• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New looking for support in Sacramento CA

New looking for support in Sacramento CA

• what is a poll choice? 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what is a poll choice? 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laura Boo

Hi all,

I'm new in Sacramento - getting ready for surgery. I started this journey about 6 months ago while in therapy for food issues, now I'm going for another 6 months with the weigh ins, etc. Don't mind that it's a long process - just looking to chat with like minded folks in my area. Trying to start a new thread, I'm required to have some kind of poll choice in order to post and don't really know what that is, so if this comes out funky - that's why. LOL

Hi all,

I'm new in Sacramento - getting ready for surgery. I started this journey about 6 months ago while in therapy for food issues, now I'm going for another 6 months with the weigh ins, etc. Don't mind that it's a long process - just looking to chat with like minded folks in my area. Trying to start a new thread, I'm required to have some kind of poll choice in order to post and don't really know what that is, so if this comes out funky - that's why. LOL
Lol, don't know about the poll choice thing, but welcome to the group, if you have any questions, someone here will have an answer for you

Back