• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

new pics

These cell phone cameras seem to have turned us into a culture of instasnap people. We take pictures of everything. I take pictures of my food. But we rarely get the opportunity to take pictures of ourselves from head to toe. Wale... I gone and done did it. actual photos about 5 minutes old attached.
20200830_153217.jpg

20200830_152439.jpg
20200830_152556.jpg

20200830_152212.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I should have taken my reading glasses off, but I needed them to set up the camera and then run back to the spot before the timer expired and I just kept forgetting. But it's really nice to hear from you, Bill!

I’ve been staying off social media lately all it is is Trump this a Trump that BLM and riots and all that it’s not fun anymore . I haven’t been on this site because I don’t really have much to talk about . I do have some kind of heart problem I can’t explain it it’s a weird name but it’s ok I still get light headed and m going back to a dr. Next Tuesday for another exam . Drinking plenty of water . Ive also had my ears plugged up for about 3 weeks now had them drained twice at the drs office both times a couple days later my ears got clogged again and leak water or someth from my ears when I lay down on my side so I’m getting that checked out again too. Could also be the reason for getting dizzy who knows ?

Thank you Lulu and Missy! It is so nice of you to say that. I am probably 10 lb heavier than I would like to be but you do regain part of your weight one year after surgery whether you like it or not. It's just one of those things that happens, even tho you are not overeating.

But I think that I would not like to go into old age carrying a hundred more pounds than I weigh now. I think it is really important to try to be as healthy as you can insofar as you can control it, because there are so many things that are going to happen to you as you age that you cannot control.

And it is so true that nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

Don't you love my homemade shoes? I saw shoes like that on the TV show The Closer and put together some little plastic flowers on a pair of black suede pumps and painted the flowers White. I get a kick out of them every time I look at my feet.

I think that's an indication that I'm never going to grow up.

I do have some kind of heart problem I can’t explain it it’s a weird name but it’s ok I still get light headed and m going back to a dr. Next Tuesday for another exam . Drinking plenty of water . Ive also had my ears plugged up for about 3 weeks now had them drained twice at the drs office both times a couple days later my ears got clogged again and leak water or someth from my ears when I lay down on my side so I’m getting that checked out again too. Could also be the reason for getting dizzy who knows ?
That sounds very logical, and also very concerning, Bill. I'm glad you're not one of those people who refuses to see a doctor unless he's bleeding to death. I hope whatever is going on with your inner ear is resolved soon. It is really good to hear your voice here again.

Back