• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

NEW TO ABSG ~ RNY surgery in August 2012

Sherlee

Hello! I just happened on this site. I am so encouraged! Looking forward to getting to know many of you and starting new friendships as we go through this journey together.

Welcome to both of you, you're doing great. Please let us know if you have any questions and don't be afraid to share your wisdom with us. We all need some support at one time or another. This is a really great group of people.

Frank

:cool:

HI Sherlee, congratulations on your continuing success! WOW! I have not had my surgery as of yet.....waiting on insurance approval. Glad that you are here. This is a great site. Wealth of information from everyone. Lacey

Thank you, Frank and Lacey! You are doing well, Frank. I was at 395 on the day of surgery. I am struggling to get past 270 right now. But I am encouraged by what I have done. Lacey, good luck on getting your surgery scheduled and starting your trek. We can all do it together!

Hey Sherlee, congratulations on your progress thus far. You are doing great. I'm new to the boards also, I came back for the same most people do, to get and offer advice encouragement and friendship. You have made amazing progress so far so keep up the good work. Hope to see you around on the boards :).

Thanks Jenny! Your surgery will be here before you know it! You will do well.

For sure, once we go through all the steps, etc, we have a story and so much experience to share!

Looking forward to knowing you better!

Back