1. American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!
    Dismiss Notice

New to group, 1 week post op

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rachel, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Rachel

Rachel New Member

Hi,
    I had my surgery (sleeve) just over a week ago. That first week is the hardest. I didn't think I would get through it. Mostly because I didn't want another protein shake. Lol. Now that I am on puréed foods, I feel so much better. I can't wait to be able to swallow a pill again. Ahh the little things. Haha
    Rachel

Carolyn337 likes this.
  2. Sunnyday

Sunnyday Member

Surgery Type:
    Revision from Lap band to gastric bypass
    Surgery Date:
    10-9-17
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Congrats!!!!

3. Diana T

Diana T New Member

Surgery Type:
    RNY
    Surgery Date:
    Nov. 14, 2017
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Congratulations, Rachel!

4. Christine Seese

Christine Seese Bariatric Guru

Surgery Type:
    Gastric Bypass
    Surgery Date:
    12/6/16
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    That first week is hard, but I found being stuck on soft foods for 5 weeks was even worse. :eek: Congrats on getting through the first week.

5. Stephenvem

Stephenvem New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
  6. Carolyn337

Carolyn337 Bariatric Guru

Surgery Type:
    Sleeve
    Surgery Date:
    8/21/2017
    Start Weight:
    337lbs
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi. I think to me the worse thing to endure was the meds! Self torture having to crush em and choke em down! I even tried mixing with stuff...not good. I hope you are able to swallow em whole soon... Congratulations. I too had the sleeve. Back on solid foods i get to watch my household eat all the goodies. Sigh. This is the life o_O

7. Tracy Lindenmuth

Tracy Lindenmuth Bariatric Guru

Surgery Type:
    Bariatric bypass
    Surgery Date:
    December 22, 2016
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    How are we feeling, we are here for you

8. Christine Seese

Christine Seese Bariatric Guru

Surgery Type:
    Gastric Bypass
    Surgery Date:
    12/6/16
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Congrats on surviving the first week! Now to get through the soft food stage.

9. CraigCer

CraigCer New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Приобрести можно на веб-сайте http://mangoo77.mangoosteen.com

Предлагаем вам чудодейственное средство для снижения веса Mangoosteen. При помощи него возможно избавиться от 15 килограмм за 14 дней.

Дерево мангостин произрастает в Таиланде. Плоды данного растения имеют удивительные особенности. В банке содержится около 25 плодов данного удивительного растения. Плоды с растения гарциния помогают сжечь чрезмерную липидную ткань. И также замечательно влияют на человека в целом. Специфика изготовления препарата, а также уникальная упаковка позволяют сохранить все удивительные свойства мангостана.

Главным действующим веществом сиропа Mangoosteen являются фрукты с дерева мангостан, в них содержится огромное количество питательных микроэлементов. Благодаря веществу окиси дифениленкетона, которое в больших дозах имеется в плоде, значительно тормозятся процессы окисления в организме. Окись дифениленкетона признается одним из наиболее сильных антиоксидантов. В плодах растения мангустин вдобавок содержатся различные витамины и микроэлементы. Купить сироп Мансустина можно на сайте http://mangoo77.mangoosteen.com.

10. Simonvom

Simonvom New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi !
    The promising unemployment rates is correct now at one alarming judge. Actually, often there have always been lots together with factors absolutely wrong a contractor simultaneously. Who doesn't need hard cash today?
    Are going to do more research before signing up. That time he brings about an report about the situation and a very audio Music recording. Please monitor with the particular local administrators regarding fundraising guidelines and any considered necessary filings sooner than you proceed. Now, your site might be interested to actually know great deal more about the correct way MySpace ought to help you generate money, right?
    Ceai galbenele ficat
    Detox sappen afvallen

There are two main sorts of guideline marketing; guideline writing and as well as affiliate marketing. Since certainly there is virtually any minimum years to generally be able in which to start undertaking on the main books. Successfully designing these three positive elements is literally the body of in fact a "Webmaster." This release is one specific true work of art. Give available great content that mighty helps all your readers.
    <a href="http://ki.der-westwall.org/kertmeginin-keejt/">кертмегинин кеңейтүү</a>

Now, our organization go to allow them to another topic, which is without a doubt somewhat concerned to abovementioned paragraphs. The truly nature together with the eBook, particularly 'How To' purchase makes them so highly effective. While absolutely everyone else usually are clutching really to his job, my wife and i should be looking found on how to generate money for the ourselves. A person will can sometimes be among a first groups of people of males to either build a meaningful money-making place around each trend, and even create each product which in turn capitalizes about the movement.
    By carrying out a view on very own favorite explore engine, your organization will develop into able as a way to find diverse ways in order to get guys to browse your internet site and pressure even good deal more traffic. I would need to like and share with the help of you a handful ideas whom I implemented to make it possible for my youngster non-profit possibly be a status for promoting individuals in my online community. A person will receive very own payment in addition to an report which you will group up about Paypal. Sitting back front of a computing and staring at money fly in is literally my imagined of each of our perfect placement.
    <a href="https://articulacoes.gravelinesaviron.com/remedio-para-reumatismo/">https://articulacoes.gravelinesaviron.com/remedio-para-reumatismo/</a>