• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to group from Iowa/Georgia

nene kidd

Hello, I had my surgery in Iowa , now I live in Georgia .I had gastric sleeve, I guess I can say I need to regroup because I am the same weight I was two years ago. Any suggestions.

Attachments

• myFacebookPhoto_1479974874592.jpg
    myFacebookPhoto_1479974874592.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 52
Hello, I had my surgery in Iowa , now I live in Georgia .I had gastric sleeve, I guess I can say I need to regroup because I am the same weight I was two years ago. Any suggestions.
Hi Nene. I was excited to see someone else from Ga on here. We now have 3 of us. I live in Gainesville. I'm sorry you haven't lost any weight. All I can think is too much food, too little water and too little exercise. Not sure what else it can be.

Sounds like it's time to get back to basics. I'd try to find a bariatric program in your new locale that can help you get back on track. Remember protein shakes? My doctor recommended Champion advantage whey protein isolate. I prefer the chocolate. He said to mix it with water. I use a bullet blender. It keeps me full feeling for hours.

Back