• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to the Group

mijostorm

Hi, My name is Nancy. I'm from Owosso, Michigan. I had my sleeve done on October 26, 2016, so I'm about 3 1/2 months out. I haven't been doing to great with my weight loss for the last month, so I decided to look for a support group. I'm hoping this group can help me to get back on track. Thanks for letting me join!

Hi, My name is Nancy. I'm from Owosso, Michigan. I had my sleeve done on October 26, 2016, so I'm about 3 1/2 months out. I haven't been doing to great with my weight loss for the last month, so I decided to look for a support group. I'm hoping this group can help me to get back on track. Thanks for letting me join!
Welcome to the group, We will help in any way we can. Everyone I have talked with have been great... Can get about any question you have answered here.... Glad your here..

Hi Nancy. Welcome to the group. Everyone here is very supportive. We are here for your questions, complaints and positive news.

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE TOOL TO CONTROL YOUR WEIGHT. IT'S TOTALLY UP TO YOU, WHEN YOU WANT TO USE IT. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE READY TO USE IT AGAIN. I'M PROUD OF YOU...GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN ON YOUR JOURNEY.

Hi Nancy... How are you doing?

Back