• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to the site excited

leeda

:D:D Hello every 1 I am new to the sight and wanted 2 introduce my self. You may all call me Leeda. I had Gastric Bypass Surgery on 12-06-07. I was at my biggest weight of 360lbs. I now have stabilized at 150lbs. I still would like to get 2 120lbs that was my goal to begin with. Any suggestions any 1. I also have a facebook account if anyone would like that please let me know.

Welcome to the forum. You look pretty good in your picture. Are you sure you want to drop another 30 pounds?

:D:D Hello every 1 I am new to the sight and wanted 2 introduce my self. You may all call me Leeda. I had Gastric Bypass Surgery on 12-06-07. I was at my biggest weight of 360lbs. I now have stabilized at 150lbs. I still would like to get 2 120lbs that was my goal to begin with. Any suggestions any 1. I also have a facebook account if anyone would like that please let me know.

Hi Leeda, WELCOME to the Forum!!!

You have done so well losing so much weight. Awesome! :) So glad you have joined the forum!

Cheyenne

HI Leeda,

Welcome to the forum.. Great job on your weight loss you look awesome in your pic.

TillieS

Hi Leeda,

Sorry I missed your post.

Please post more often.

Watch some of the videos from one of our really successful participants; Linney.

Goal weight is very personal.

Have you consulted with your surgeon, nutritionist and psychologist on this topic?

I have set a goal for under 200. I was up to 290 before I made this move to gastric bypass surgery. I have seen many benefits as I am sure you have as well.

Congratulations on a 210 pound loss. I must say you are looking terrific.

Perhaps 150 is where your body wants to be. I don't know.

From my point of view, I haven't seen under 200 since the early 1980's. That is 34 years ago!

I will be happy with wherever my body finally settles down to a weight that is maintainable.

Talk to us more.

Best wishes,

Ralph

Back