• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Newbie just had surgery

Congrats on your surgery! I had the same a week before you on the 19th. I totally agree that it is hard! I hope you are recovering well!

Hi. Just had surgery new here
Hi, I had gastric bypass surgery June 12, 2017. Best thing I ever did. At first had a lot of nausea but now I hardly ever do. So far I have lost around 60lbs. It's hard going to the store and getting my mother's groceries when I can't have a lot of the stuff she eats. The hardest thing for me was giving up diet coke. Hope you are doing well.

Hi. Just had surgery new here
Hi my name is Linda I'm also new to this group. I'm having my surgery Tuesday the 19th. The two week liquid diet was miserable for me. For some reason it was easy the first week but then the second week the hunger pains were out of control! LOL nothing is easy in life just keep telling yourself you can do it. Go buy yourself a nice sexy dress and hanging on your door and every day you look at that dress tell yourself you will wear that dress! I wish you the best of luck and we are here for you Linda

Hi my name is Linda I'm also new to this group. I'm having my surgery Tuesday the 19th. The two week liquid diet was miserable for me. For some reason it was easy the first week but then the second week the hunger pains were out of control! LOL nothing is easy in life just keep telling yourself you can do it. Go buy yourself a nice sexy dress and hanging on your door and every day you look at that dress tell yourself you will wear that dress! I wish you the best of luck and we are here for you Linda
Welcome Lindamarie. Will be thinking of you today!

Hello, you have come to the right site, no negativity here, these men and women are awesome, any questions just ask, some one here has probably experienced it and can help

Back