• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Newbie to this site

Moms

Hello- are there any veterans on here? I had surgery in 2003, and all was good for 5 years, then I experienced major complications that went on several years, I'm happy to say that I have been medication free for quite a while now which is great; however, I am in need of support to really get back on track. I recently lost 23# which is a great start but I still have quite a bit to go. Here's hoping that there is much support on this site.

Hello- are there any veterans on here? I had surgery in 2003, and all was good for 5 years, then I experienced major complications that went on several years, I'm happy to say that I have been medication free for quite a while now which is great; however, I am in need of support to really get back on track. I recently lost 23# which is a great start but I still have quite a bit to go. Here's hoping that there is much support on this site.
I'm not a veteran, but I will be happy to give you support. First, welcome to the group. We have very supportive people here. Congrats on getting rid of the meds. Awesome news on the weight loss!!! I will be having a bypass on Dec 6. Surgery was originally scheduled for Oct 18, but then had to be rescheduled. Looking forward to getting it over with. Like I said before, I will be happy to give you whatever support you need.

Back