• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Newbie!

Motivated

Hi Everyone! I'm very excited to be apart of this amazing community. I'm having a gastric Sleeve in 3 weeks. I will start the 2 week Pre-Surgical diet in a week. I know the surgery is just a tool to assist me with the weightloss, but the true work is upto me. I'm looking forward to this journey for a healthier life. I also look forward to the knowledge and experience of this community.

Hi Motivated! Welcome to the group and this life altering journey! Congrats on having your surgery date!

You should read through some of the older posts - they're full of support - suggestions - recipes -unique ideas from people who have gone before. Just remember if you have - issues - questions - comments - concerns - talk to your surgical team. Follow the plan they have laid out for you.

Welcome to the beginning of a healthier you!

Hi Motivated! Welcome to the group and this life altering journey! Congrats on having your surgery date!

You should read through some of the older posts - they're full of support - suggestions - recipes -unique ideas from people who have gone before. Just remember if you have - issues - questions - comments - concerns - talk to your surgical team. Follow the plan they have laid out for you.

Welcome to the beginning of a healthier you!
Thank you so much for the support.

Back