• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

nice to meet you

To all members with clever handles... if you feel inclined, I'd love to know your first name. I consider this not only a support group, but also a place friends hang out.

I've never seen a breach of trust where identity was concerned, and I love being able to call a friend by her/his name.

Not required. Do only what makes you feel comfortable.

It's kind of funny because I'm probably the only one here who knows Mamabearof4's real name. But that's only because I've been here longest and asked her when she arrived a few weeks later.

I agree, that would be nice for all those who feel comfortable in doing so. Also it would be helpful to have a signature line created that will be on all of your posts. Sometimes it is hard to remember which surgery someone had or how long ago, etc. Putting in your weight is optional but helpful.

If you don't know how to add a signature, go to your account by clicking on your picture or name at the top of the screen and then chose signature.

Back