• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Non scale victory

Christine Seese

It is nice to see the scale go down, but these other victories are nice too. I had to buy new shorts as mine were getting way too big. Since the beginning of summer, I have gone down 2 sizes!!! I am so excited as I am now a non plus size wearing person!!!

It is nice to see the scale go down, but these other victories are nice too. I had to buy new shorts as mine were getting way too big. Since the beginning of summer, I have gone down 2 sizes!!! I am so excited as I am now a non plus size wearing person!!!

Yay on your NSV!

Haven't lost too much in the past week or so, think my weight is 'shifting' at the moment, but I did just go from a 5x to a 3x in shirt size and a size 34 to a 28 in pant size! Things will probably slow down soon but I will take what I can get! :D

Haven't lost too much in the past week or so, think my weight is 'shifting' at the moment, but I did just go from a 5x to a 3x in shirt size and a size 34 to a 28 in pant size! Things will probably slow down soon but I will take what I can get! :D
Shopping for smaller clothing is just as exciting as seeing the scale go down, I think. Especially that large of a decrease. Doing a happy dance for you. :p

Back