• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Odd smelly question

Tokash

Ok, has anybody experience a body oder change post surgery? Since surgery I can't seem to find a deodorant that works. My old deodorant doesn't work, I have tried several different all natural deodorants that have done nothing. I decided to try the all natural because this is what my spouse uses, sweats like crazy and works like a charm. No luck on my end. The only thing I haven't tried again is men's deodorant. I dont really sweat much. I just stink more. I am always cold so am usually shivering and am typically under a heated blanket or several blankets if I am sitting which might be part of it.

I am know the process of accepting a new job which is going to take me back to in person work and need to get this smelly situation under control. I certainly was not a stinky person pre surgery.

Well that's interesting, can't say I've noticed any change. Have you tried clinical strength deodorants? Maybe google them? Good luck with the new job!

I haven't. Its actually been hard because like I said I'm not getting sweaty and the deodorants are actually drying out my skin to the point of making my armpits itch something bad. I have to go to town tomorrow to get a few groceries so I will have to check out the isle and see what I can find. I used to in the past use mans deodorant because I like some of the smells better.

Back