• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

On the go

Good morning I am on the road again at Fl. Cancer center.get an iron blood work up then to eye Dr. for my daughter to pick up her new glasses ,than I have to go take her to school than back home have to go get Lyndon so he can finish the day out while I am at work o.o can't forget my boyfriend's appointment with physical therapy and then is as classes they will pick me up get to go to bed around1200AMyea

Good morning I am on the road again at Fl. Cancer center.get an iron blood work up then to eye Dr. for my daughter to pick up her new glasses ,than I have to go take her to school than back home have to go get Lyndon so he can finish the day out while I am at work o.o can't forget my boyfriend's appointment with physical therapy and then is as classes they will pick me up get to go to bed around1200AMyea

Imagine climbing in and out of your vehicle as squats :D

You crack me up Carolyn :p How are you since surgery? Things going okay, your just a little over a month out now :D

You crack me up Carolyn :p How are you since surgery? Things going okay, your just a little over a month out now :D

I'm ok. I'm on solids already. But no more than one cup at a time. I drink too fast, sometimes too soon. I am 300. That means since I started it is 37 pounds lost. I kinda lost and gained and lost again. Gets on my nerves. But majority of my pants are too big. Not quite ready to shop though.

Back