• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

One Week and Counting!

Petetrox

Hello all,
T-minus 6 days and counting! I will have my surgery on 6/6 and be on the losers bench! I can't wait-I feel like I have been waiting for this day forEVER!

Hello all,
T-minus 6 days and counting! I will have my surgery on 6/6 and be on the losers bench! I can't wait-I feel like I have been waiting for this day forEVER!

First congrats to you, and did you have to be on a two-week liquid diet before the surgery? I have searching for what people do before surgery and I cannot find anyone that has posted the last weeks of their before journey. Just wondering. thanks

Hello all,

What are you having? Blessings for a speedy recovery! I'm having a gastric bypass on June 28.

First congrats to you, and did you have to be on a two-week liquid diet before the surgery? I have searching for what people do before surgery and I cannot find anyone that has posted the last weeks of their before journey. Just wondering. thanks
I will be having surgery on the 14th, have been on a liquid diet for 2 weeks

Back