• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

One year of change .. short a few pennies.

I was given a surprise 50th birthday party on June 7th, 2020. This was the day before I was to start my 2 week liquid diet for my surgery on the 22nd. It involved a water slide bouncy house and a bathing suit. I decided then and there that I would take more photos in a bathing suit in exactly 1 year. Well, on June 7th, I will be in San Diego beginning my 2 week long cross country road trip. So, here it is 4 days early. As tempting as it was to do a quick skin smooth filter, (and it REALLY was tempting!) the only change to the original photo is it's cropped and resized to fit.
Weight on June 7th, 2020 - 250lbs. Weight today: 154lbs. So close to 100 .. but I'm super happy where I'm at. Even with the saggy knees LOL

You look fabulous!!!! And I LOVE that bathing suit! Missy, I have so enjoyed your participation in our support group for the near-year you've been here. I wake up in the morning hoping there'll be a new post from you. You are part of the heart of our group and gorgeous!

Back