• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Only thing left is to get out of my head

So I just got approved for the surgery from the nutritionist I have finished everything but the letter which will be completed by the end of the day !!! One more group nutritional meeting on the recommendations of the clear liquid & labs before my surgery. It looks like February 15 Is the set day. Oh yeah, after reading a lot of the advice I’m just gonna have to accept the cost for whatever the surgeon & nutritionist has recommended as far as meds/vitamins/whatever so that I can continuously succeed in my weight loss good health journey. I am not sure if it’s the Pointer Sisters who sings” I’m so Excited and I just can’t fight this I know I know I know I really want this.”

Attachments

• IMG_2010.png
    IMG_2010.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 14
So I just got approved for the surgery from the nutritionist I have finished everything but the letter which will be completed by the end of the day !!! One more group nutritional meeting on the recommendations of the clear liquid & labs before my surgery. It looks like February 15 Is the set day. Oh yeah, after reading a lot of the advice I’m just gonna have to accept the cost for whatever the surgeon & nutritionist has recommended as far as meds/vitamins/whatever so that I can continuously succeed in my weight loss good health journey. I am not sure if it’s the Pointer Sisters who sings” I’m so Excited and I just can’t fight this I know I know I know I really want this.”
Congrats momma!

Back