• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

OT: HEIST

After i got my vaccination, i went to a shopping center and drove right into the scene of a jewelry store robbery!

It must have been the work of local employees because they used this intricate entry, breaking into one building that didnt have an alarm, then through the next office, then through the jewelry store wall. Took three guys. They caught two, looking for the third.

To me this is an example of how tv makes people stupid. Huge difference between Cary Grant pulling a heist and some yahoos thinking they could possibly get away with a mega-felony!

I'll be happy for some warm weather. I am missing my people. I am going to have the biggest patio party for my extended family as soon as it's warm. I'd like to put some of the SOCIAL back into social distancing lol

Me too Missy!!!!! My sister has booked a big beach house on the Outer Banks of NC in May for the siblings and spouses to get together. Only 6 of us total but we are not only separated by Covid but also my distance as one is in Vermont, one in Florida and I am in NY. It's like a central location. Oh and it's directly on the beach too! Can't wait!

Later today a fake scam call from the DEA telling me a car had been rented in my name and left at the texas-mexico border with traces of blood and cocaine in it. He said I was being charged with drug trafficking.

These scam artists are getting creative. They pretend to be the DEA, Social Security, the FBI. Never give anyone your information. If you are concerned, call back your local number for which ever agency has called you. Never call back a number given to you by the caller.

Amen to that Missy! Ive never gotten a call that was so sophisticated. I answered it only because it came from 206.579.xxxx, which is the same as the first 6 digits of my phone.

Never answer your phone to a number you dont know. If its legit theyll call back or leave a message.

Back