• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

out of commision

kph

Please say your prayers for me that I do not have a weight gain. I have just had my 4th surgery on my right foot,(it was crushed in a car accident 6 years ago). Since I am now unable to walk I'm concerned about weight gain. I'm only out of commision for about 3 weeks but come fall I will have another surgery and be out of commision for at least 2 months. I spoke with my dietician and she said keep on doing what I'm doing and DO NOT snack no matter how bored I get. She also suggested the t.v. program "Sit And Be Fit". If any of you have other ideas feel free to suggest them.

Hi, Tom here, Try resistance bands, and dum bells, thats all I can think of. Good luck my thoughts and prayers are with you. Let us know how you are doing. :cool: Tom

Kph, don't get so stressed over it. Eat what you are supposed to eat...don't turn to junk...you will be fine. I was a baaaaad girl when it came to exercize and I had no issues losinv weight, but I NEVER ate things I wasn't supposed to have.

Relax. Darlin!!!! Breathe...and enjoy the fact that weighing less will help you heal faster!!!!

Back