• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Over 250 pounds down.

Dominic Schmidt

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about body lifts. I'm down over half my original body weight and I'm in constant pain. I can't be with out my body compression for more than a few hours without my back constantly hurting. Has anyone had any luck getting insurance to help cover the cost? I also struggle with depression and anxiety. I'm currently medicated but sometimes feel discourage when looking at myself. I know it's normal to feel this way after such a dramatic change but I wish I could get this process moving with the body lift. I'm here for others support to if people are struggling. The best way to get a hold of me is through email.

Hope to hear from you, Dominic

dominicdschmidt91@gmail.com

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about body lifts. I'm down over half my original body weight and I'm in constant pain. I can't be with out my body compression for more than a few hours without my back constantly hurting. Has anyone had any luck getting insurance to help cover the cost? I also struggle with depression and anxiety. I'm currently medicated but sometimes feel discourage when looking at myself. I know it's normal to feel this way after such a dramatic change but I wish I could get this process moving with the body lift. I'm here for others support to if people are struggling. The best way to get a hold of me is through email.

Hope to hear from you, Dominic

dominicdschmidt91@gmail.com
Sorry to hear about all your pain hopefully they can rectify this Congrats on all your weight loss you should be Proud
14 years post op past 8 months started gain weight I am 5’8” 157 lbs I was 139 need to find my way back

Back