• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Pants to big

This morning I went to get dressed andi put on a pair of pants that were skin tight a few months ago, and I couldn't wear them, I had about 5 inches of material out passed my stomach, woohoo, I can't believe I lost that many inches in such a short amount of time, I really needed to see this, the scale has not been good to me lately, it hardly budges, but I'm still doing what I need to do, it will start moving again, it always does, have a good day everyone

This morning I went to get dressed andi put on a pair of pants that were skin tight a few months ago, and I couldn't wear them, I had about 5 inches of material out passed my stomach, woohoo, I can't believe I lost that many inches in such a short amount of time, I really needed to see this, the scale has not been good to me lately, it hardly budges, but I'm still doing what I need to do, it will start moving again, it always does, have a good day everyone
Wow that is great. Glad you are getting those results. So happy for you.

Good job. Just don't drop your drawers like I did. Enjoy your non scale victory!!!

Back