• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

phase 4

paula2363

so, on my info for phase 4 says soft folk foods anything you can cut with a folk that's soft
some veggies no fruit unless its canned or applesauce. some other things but I asked my
nutritionist about eating like turkey breast and cheese wrapped up no bread but just the protein.
she said no one ever ask me that question before so I'm asking all of you if you have an answer.
I mean sliced turkey breast is much more softer to eat then chicken etc...

My soft plan included lean deli meats along with all soft meats, and low fat cheese sticks (I love the light mozzarella 45 cal sticks) some skinless fresh fruits such as bananas, peaches, pears, and apples. My nutritionist also said when I asked, it was okay to have some fresh cucumber, the long English ones as long as I peeled them. Having some fresh fruits and veggies in very small quantities was so nice!! Just proceed slowly with anything fresh you try to see how it sets in your new digestive system. If it's not good the first time, try again in a few weeks. I'm 7 weeks out and have been so fortunate that everything I've tried has gone well. There's a lot I haven't tried yet, but I feel like I'm eating a wide variety of healthy food options throughout the day. I chew everything well. Best wishes and enjoy the new food journey!

Back