• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post op visits!

Taxman

Yesterday I met with the nutritionist and today I met with the psychologist ( my final required follow-up). The nutritionist weighed me and measured the fat content. Weight is down to 224 with only 17% fat! That's a loss of 144 lbs in 9 months! She's impressed with the amount of walking I'm doing (about 5-6 miles every day with some days up to 10 miles) and because of that, she wants me to eat more calories! I'm rarely hungry, and I drink a lot of water every day.
The psychologist wants me to stop losing weight and concentrate on the content of the meals and not the calories.
Overall, a great 2 days!

Yesterday I met with the nutritionist and today I met with the psychologist ( my final required follow-up). The nutritionist weighed me and measured the fat content. Weight is down to 224 with only 17% fat! That's a loss of 144 lbs in 9 months! She's impressed with the amount of walking I'm doing (about 5-6 miles every day with some days up to 10 miles) and because of that, she wants me to eat more calories! I'm rarely hungry, and I drink a lot of water every day.
The psychologist wants me to stop losing weight and concentrate on the content of the meals and not the calories.
Overall, a great 2 days!
Way to go!!!

The nutritionist weighed me and measured the fat content. Weight is down to 224 with only 17% fat! That's a loss of 144 lbs in 9 months!
Oh my God, Taxman. That is an incredible feat. Nobody loses that much weight in that short of time. You are kind of a miracle. It has been a joy to watch you grow and listen to your words and see that you came to understand the process. It is just absolutely delightful. I wish you the best. Here, take this imaginary hug, and when we break away oh, and imaginary high five.

Back