• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post surgery and zoom groups

It would take one person to be the facilitator to do this or better yet two people to do it together in case one isn't available. Anyone interested in that job? I am getting ready to go see my family in May so wouldn't be available until the latter half of the month.

Yes that would be great . I'm just hitting my 2 week post surgery mark on the 17th and I hear you on the struggling plus I have had complications i wasn't expecting. I was already back in the hospital for 4 days since the surgery. So please let me know when and I'll be there

Yes that would be great . I'm just hitting my 2 week post surgery mark on the 17th and I hear you on the struggling plus I have had complications i wasn't expecting. I was already back in the hospital for 4 days since the surgery. So please let me know when and I'll be there
Oh that stinks! Keep on believing and I’m sure you’ll make it through! I only had 1 bad day, and went to see my surgeon and he threatened to put me back in the hospital if I couldn’t “listen to my body”. I went home and that’s exactly what I did- cut out the protein powder and I was fine! Sometimes following your gut is best. Had my 2 week check on Friday and all was right! Prays coming your way!!

Back