• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post Surgery Pain

Hello Ramona, well I can't say for sure because I've never had the surgery done myself, but as a RN I can say that it is not typical to have pain that long after surgery. Have you spoke to your doctor about this pain yet?

Hello Ramona, well I can't say for sure because I've never had the surgery done myself, but as a RN I can say that it is not typical to have pain that long after surgery. Have you spoke to your doctor about this pain yet?
I just had an appointment and saw my doctor. They are going to do an ultrasound because you're right I should not have pain this long after surgery. Thank you.

I just had an appointment and saw my doctor. They are going to do an ultrasound because you're right I should not have pain this long after surgery. Thank you.
Hoping your doctor appt. went well and you are pain free!! Please keep us all updated on your progress Ramona. Praying for you :)

Back