• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Ribs!

I saw ribs in the mirror this morning, first time I’ve seen them for years! :D
season's greetings to you, Missus Bones. I can so relate to your joy of seeing bones. I remember once when I was 18 and living my hippie life that didn't include money, so I went a lot without food, and one day I came to my family home to ask my dad if i could move back in with them. He hugged me so tight and said, "my god, i can feel your ribs!" there was no question he would take me back and of course, seeing ribs is not good & theyre not attractive. But the collarbone, the wrists, the ankles, even the knees--BONUS! i don't see a ticker on your profile. What's your weight loss been like? LOVES!

Hi Diane, I’ve lost around 50lbs since surgery, and I’m trying hard not to lose any more. Pic attached. This was before my Christmas Party. I’m bony around the top half, not my butt! :D

Hi Diane, I’ve lost around 50lbs since surgery, and I’m trying hard not to lose any more. Pic attached. This was before my Christmas Party. I’m bony around the top half, not my butt! :D
oh my god, kid, you are gorgeous!

and as to your hips, girl, they are perfect. You have the curves many of us envy (my boyish frame is 38-25-35). I would love to have hips like yours. voluptuous as hell. And yeah, that is a fabulous outfit. Congrats on your loss. How is your health these days?

View attachment 2174
You look AMAZING! And from your smile, you look like you feel amazing. I think the exhaustion is the last thing to go but sounds like you are working your way towards that too. :)

View attachment 2174
Julie it is so obvious that you are taking your life back. And looking at your pictures on your profile, I can see how close you are to getting there. Thank you for your support and love. I wish you all the best.

Back