• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Roni, you're a trouper!

Night before last I was out at the pool. Walking around it, well my foot caught on what they call a paver, it helps to stop grass growing under patio tiles. I have it under the wagon with my filter on it. Helps with weed eating. I ended up doing a belly flop on the ground. I went to hospital walk-in clinic. Nothing is broke. Told dr about the hip X-ray and ct scan, he looked them up and then he explained that there is some necrosis in the femoral artery causing the hip joint to keep creating layers of bone and my hip doesn’t fit in the socket anymore. That is the clearest explanation of what is wrong with my hip. Even though the bariatric team says wait for surgeversarie that may not be option if I can’t walk. I meet with primary care giver on Tuesday re pain meds and management. I did go to chiropractor yesterday who put me back in place. I played in the pool yesterday playing dodge the robot cleaner. Then I emptied it to start again. Lower back is tender but livable. Today is hot and I may do a little yard work and then jump in the pool again. Maybe get water therapy done today. Be safe be fun.
I moved this to a new thread since it was 8 pages long and I didn't want it to get lost among all the others.

This is a terrifying way to get a blessing! I'm so sorry you took this awful fall, but so happy the tests revealed the source of the problem you've been having.

So does this mean they can fix it?

Back