• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

san diiego support Group??

Try searching on the Internet for a support group in the area you are moving to. Sorry to say it may be difficult to find one outside of the group that does your surgery. Other people on this forum have complained about this happening to them.

My support group meets on the fourth Thursday of the month at St. Bernadines Hospital in San Bernardino. I know it is far from San Diego but it would be will worth it and then we can meet. Look up on facebook Western Bariatric. You will learn more. They also have a web site.

plan to move to san diego ca. this fall. looking for right area now. really would like to communicate with a support group/people their.
I live in north San Diego county, Fallbrook. Depending on where you're moving, maybe we could start one oh and my surgeon is in la Jolla, they have an in person one there on Wednesdays but I live an hour away from there.

And back up to the American Bariatrics home page. There's a long post there from our old group administrator, Kevin, and a list of groups by state and city. Then post your specifics to the group here and the more you tell us, the more likely you are to get support here. I've been to live groups and online groups, and by far, I prefer this group to all of them.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admin team regarding the possibility of purchasing backlinks for my website. I'm looking to boost its visibility and traffic, and I believe backlinks could really help with that.

I'm willing to pay a fair price for quality backlinks, and I'm open to discussing the details further. Here are a few examples of the kind of links I'm interested in:

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver S11E08 WEB x264 TORRENTGALAXY
Categories

If anyone from the admin team is interested in discussing this further, please feel free to shoot me a message in the DMs. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Back