• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Scale and non scale victory

C
First, I am now at a total weight loss of 80#. It feels like a huge step. Now on to 100#.

My non scale victory. I bought 2 pairs of size 22 skinny jeans. Tried them on about a month ago. No way was I getting them on. Today, after nearly losing my pants, I decided to try on the new jeans. They fit perfectly. I've gone from a size 26 to 22 jean since starting this journey.
Congratulation!!!
Make sure you save those size 26 jean. Let it always be a reminder of how far you have come and where you don't want to be. Good luck!!!
I'm proud of you

MY TOAST TO YOU!!!

The true secret for weight loss success are deep down inside of you. The trick is trying to find it. At the start of my journey...
It was as if... I were looking for a Diamond in the Ruff and feeling like the Beautiful inside of a Beast. If I tell you that my journey was easy, I will be lying. My journey was long and sometime lonely, because I didn't know which way to go at times. No matter how long or lonely my journey had become, I knew I had to continue following the light that would lead me to the end of the road and my goal. Once I reached the end of the light... I reached deep down inside of myself and pulled out my inter beauty and the Diamond. I polished the precious stone and now I cherish my inter beauty, no matter what my scale might say.

When you started to get down, discouraged, or at a standstill...remember to follow the light within yourself, because that's where you will find your weight loss goal. I hope this helped you.
I'm proud of you...

First, I am now at a total weight loss of 80#. It feels like a huge step. Now on to 100#.

My non scale victory. I bought 2 pairs of size 22 skinny jeans. Tried them on about a month ago. No way was I getting them on. Today, after nearly losing my pants, I decided to try on the new jeans. They fit perfectly. I've gone from a size 26 to 22 jean since starting this journey.
That is so cool, I'm so proud of you, but now that you are back on track, I won't get to take a road trip down to kick your butt, I was looking forward to that... The road trip ,not the butt kicking

Back