• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

scrapbooking

faith

I have been scrapbooking for a couple years. I meet with a group once a month for a few hours in someones home. I enjoy this immensely. I was wondering if there was anyone who uses these skills to make crafts for craft shows and if they can share with me what really sells.. where is the demand.. and what they enjoy most about scrapbooking. I collected supplies for years before starting and am so slow still yet putting it all together.. I enjoy making cards and novelty items to use as gifts for friends and family..Also if someone can sharehow they organize the supplies..

HI Faith,
I haven't tried scrapbooking, I used to enjoy doing crafts, especially buying baskets and covering them with material , lace beads, and filling them with goodies for the HOlidays and for gifts with other stuff. I also like to make photo albums covered in material and other stuff. Can make beautiful ones especially for wedding albums, but it's been awhile. I should take back up this craft for it kept me busy and away from food.
You sure have lost alot of weight, congratulations to you. still awaiting my surgery date. Feel free to share your craft idea's would love to learn more, don't know how to crochet, maybe it's time I learned.
Hope you have a good day.
Newbie here, Donna

I have been scrapbooking for a couple years. I meet with a group once a month for a few hours in someones home. I enjoy this immensely. I was wondering if there was anyone who uses these skills to make crafts for craft shows and if they can share with me what really sells.. where is the demand.. and what they enjoy most about scrapbooking. I collected supplies for years before starting and am so slow still yet putting it all together.. I enjoy making cards and novelty items to use as gifts for friends and family..Also if someone can sharehow they organize the supplies..
Hi I too am into papercrafting. I make cards, covered boxes, office organizers and paper dolls. I recently started redoing my craftroom after 5yrs of not being able to get into due to to much stuff. I have looked on pinterest for ideas of organizing and I watched several YouTube episodes on craftroom organizing to help me out. Now dont let yourself get over whelmed with how perfect some craft rooms are I just say make it yours and make it work for you.
I hope to read some more about what you have neen making. My craft helps me not cheat or think Ihave to ne eating all the time. Good luck.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admins here about the possibility of purchasing some links for my website. I'm willing to pay for them, of course.

Here are a few examples of my links:

Boobs Bouncing

If anyone from the admin team is interested in discussing this further, please feel free to shoot me a message in the DMs. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Back