• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

shakes

I purchased isopure unflavored protein and hated it. I'm in my first week out of surgery so I'm still on liquids. So, I refuse to not use it. Yesterday I decided to spruce it up. Success! I purchased Folgers decaf single serve instant packets. I dissolve it in an ounce of hot water with sugar free vanilla syrup ( wal-mart sells Starbucks syrup) then I add the rest of water and the protein powder. Shook it up with ice. Love it! Oh how I missed my coffee. Now I can have my morning iced coffee! I'm trying a recipe I saw on Pinterest where you make Jello and add a scoop of unflavored protein at the end. We'll see how it goes.
I buy the sugar free coffematencyclopedia french vanilla creamer aND mix my genepro in that then I add to my decaffeinated coffee you can also do that with isopure. Also I get the sugar free pudding and add it in there and my yogurts. I never do shakes anymore

I buy the sugar free coffematencyclopedia french vanilla creamer aND mix my genepro in that then I add to my decaffeinated coffee you can also do that with isopure. Also I get the sugar free pudding and add it in there and my yogurts. I never do shakes anymore
Thanks for the tip. I'm still in the clear liquids phase though which is why I do it this way. I will definitely give yours a shot when I'm allowed!

Back