• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Silk Seasonal Nog

Karen_golfs

I am a huge fan of eggnog - this time of year I drink it with breakfast and in the evening. I'm on day 5 five of pre op diet so eggnog is a huge NONO. I remembered seeing Silk Nog a couple of weeks ago in Kroger. Today I went back and bought a carton - I was so suprised. This tastes just like traditional eggnog. A sprinkle of nutmeg and WOW. I'll never drink traditional eggnog again. New life - new rules.

Ah the silk Nog. I haven't had any since right before the surgery on Monday. But, I do like it and will wait for it. Just can't have as much of it.

Right now I am sip, sip, sipping on SF Gatorade-it has electrolytes. Plus just took a couple of tylenol.

Carol

Karen-Thanks for posting this. I will have to look for the Silk Eggnog next trip to Walmart. It sounds wonderful. I used to drink small amounts of eggnog at family gatherings but with a splash of dark rum. I guess I'll have to forget about the rum and maybe pick up some rum extract or something close in flavor in a non-dairy coffee creamer :) :) :)

Back