• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sitcoms

I tuned into the Live Table Read for "Grace and Frankie," and it was amazing. I was stunned at how sharp Jane Fonda is at 82. She's 13 years older than me and she leaves me in the dust!

The 10 major cast members were there and that was really a thrill. And they were doing this benefit while asking every viewer to go to MealsOnWheelsAmerica.org/GraceandFrankie.

By the time they took their first break, about 10 minutes into the performances, so many viewers had responded to the need for donations that the Meals on Wheels website crashed!

I love that kind of stuff. I love it when people are at their best, even when things look the worst.

I think you can still view the performances at the Grace and Frankie channel on YouTubeIsAJoke.com.

I appreciated "Unorthodox" but I thought it had a lot of loose ends and contradictions that probably happened in editing.

Although "Hunters" became a really controversial portrayal of Nazi Hunters, there is just no doubt at all that Al Pacino is an otherworldly actor.

And here's some trivia for anyone who doesn't know. Al Pacino is older than DeNiro or Keitel or even Scorsese. I always figured he was the youngest one of the bunch. He's holding up really well.

Back