• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sleeve vs Bypass

Oh that's great news hun,congrats,ya I have a lot of health issues,I was just wondering cause they never ask me one way or other but I'm gonna ask next time I go see my doctor,,cause I want the best one.so how long did it take for you to lose weight?

Oh that's great news hun,congrats,ya I have a lot of health issues,I was just wondering cause they never ask me one way or other but I'm gonna ask next time I go see my doctor,,cause I want the best one.so how long did it take for you to lose weight?
My total weight loss to date began the first time I went to nutrition Dr. To start the process that was in April 2016, I had my surgery in December 2016, the weight does not fall off overnight, although my friends and family think it did, you still have to work at it especially now that I am about a year out from surgery, I still keep track of everything I eat and I exercise, probably not as much as I need to. I do walk alot though, and just bought some small weights to build up some muscles, it's a process, and I'm still working it

My total weight loss to date began the first time I went to nutrition Dr. To start the process that was in April 2016, I had my surgery in December 2016, the weight does not fall off overnight, although my friends and family think it did, you still have to work at it especially now that I am about a year out from surgery, I still keep track of everything I eat and I exercise, probably not as much as I need to. I do walk alot though, and just bought some small weights to build up some muscles, it's a process, and I'm still working it
Well it sounds great to me you have done great,I'm just having hard time getting to the point of losing the last 17 but I'm not giving up that's for sure,and its nice to hear everyone's story,and I thank you alot

Back