• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

slight burning sensation

Joyous1979

Has this happened to anyone else? Just about every time I eat, I get a burning sensation in my pouch. Doesn't matter what I eat. It's with everything, even my protein shakes! It doesn't happen when I drink water. Just when anything else enters the pouch. It's been going on for just over a week now. No pain. Just a discomfort. It's annoying.

Has this happened to anyone else? Just about every time I eat, I get a burning sensation in my pouch. Doesn't matter what I eat. It's with everything, even my protein shakes! It doesn't happen when I drink water. Just when anything else enters the pouch. It's been going on for just over a week now. No pain. Just a discomfort. It's annoying.
I'm not sure what's your problem. It sounds like something you should discuss with your doctor. It's been over sixteen years since I had my surgery. One of the first things that I learn was to identify when my body was telling me that it was full. Surprisingly, my noise would run when my body was full.

Back