• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

spasm in my stomache

Ihickman

I am new to this site...I just had the gastic sleeve surgery done on 1/17. I was wondering if anyone has advice on what I can do about the spasms I am having in my stomachs?

I am new to this site...I just had the gastic sleeve surgery done on 1/17. I was wondering if anyone has advice on what I can do about the spasms I am having in my stomachs?
It may just be your stomach digesting your food, when ever I eat or drink it feels like my stomach is rolling, not in a painful way though, actually I'm not really sure why mine does that but it doesn't hurt though , hope you feel better and if it does cause pain I would check with your Dr

It has only been a week for you and you may still just be healing and adjusting after the surgery, I imagine your new belly is still pretty mad at you for letting someone hack away on it, mine is and it's been nearly 7 months now. o_O It might also be that you are drinking liquids too quickly? My new belly makes it's own noises every once in awhile out of the blue, I have no idea why but it doesn't hurt. I hope it resolves and agree with Tracy that if it continues or hurts, check in with your doc. Congrats on your new journey!

Back