• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

stomach confusion

Hello, I am new to this whole strict dieting ritual. I am 2 weeks post-op tomorrow and I have been having trouble sticking to the recommended liquid only. I have been eating very small portions of soft food and of course my tummy hurts after. I am trying to stay motivated without feeling like a failure already. Is there any advice that can be given? Is it to late for me to start eating like I am supposed too? I don't want to jeopardize my progress so far, but what can I do? My other half is not that supportive so maybe someone on here understands my dilemma. HELP!!!

Hello, I am new to this whole strict dieting ritual. I am 2 weeks post-op tomorrow and I have been having trouble sticking to the recommended liquid only. I have been eating very small portions of soft food and of course my tummy hurts after. I am trying to stay motivated without feeling like a failure already. Is there any advice that can be given? Is it to late for me to start eating like I am supposed too? I don't want to jeopardize my progress so far, but what can I do? My other half is not that supportive so maybe someone on here understands my dilemma. HELP!!!
hi how is your diet going

Back