• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sugar-Free & Low-Sugar Protein Bars..

At Bariatric Food Source we carry a lot of low sugar products but I've been recently been paying more attention to our low-sugar items and realized that we only carry a few protein bars that are under 4g of Sugar. I also know that many of our customers are diabetic or on low-sugar diets. Does anyone have any recommendations of Sugar-Free or Low-Sugar protein bars that they have tried and liked? If we can find a few new sugar-free bars we will try to contact the manufacturer and see if we can carry them for you. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks, and have a great Holiday!

Supreme Protein bars

My favorite bar is Supreme Protein bar--in peanut butter pretzel twist flavor. It reminds me of a Payday candy bar--so good. 3g sugar.15 g protein. 210 calories. Awesome bar--some of their other flavors are good too, but this is my favorite.

www.supremeprotein.com

Protein Bars

I like the "Think Thin" bars. Some of them have 0 grams of sugar which is awesome. i guess my question is, what's the difference between Cane Sugar that you find in food and Sugar alcohol? It seems like protein bars are all loaded with carbs so I'm confused:confused:. If you could find one that has a decent amount of fiber with the protein that would be awesome too!:D
Thanks!
Lisa

I just ordered 5 or 6 different sample bars this afternoon and will let you know in about 2 weeks.

Back