• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery Feb 7th!

Hi I am new to this forum and would love all hints tips and support I can get! I was scheduled for surgery on March 14th but they called me and bumped me up Feb 7th 8 days ago. Needless to stay I am on the liquid diet a week in and craving pizza. I wanted to cheat but I came on here and started reading and wow what a difference I feel. I realize I want to emotionally eat. I need to go have my protein shake instead. I'm very excited nervous and impatient about next Friday!

Believe me, I know how you feel! They just bumped up my surgery to Monday.

Don't cheat, it's not worth it. We need to start preparing for our new life and new way of eating.

Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Hi I am new to this forum and would love all hints tips and support I can get! I was scheduled for surgery on March 14th but they called me and bumped me up Feb 7th 8 days ago. Needless to stay I am on the liquid diet a week in and craving pizza. I wanted to cheat but I came on here and started reading and wow what a difference I feel. I realize I want to emotionally eat. I need to go have my protein shake instead. I'm very excited nervous and impatient about next Friday!

Welcome to the Forum!!! In just a few days you will be on your weight loss journey! It's a wonderful trip to a new and healthier life. :) Visit the forum often, watch Linney's videos, keep in touch with all of us who are also going through this journey. Remember that food is simply fuel for the body and most of us have relied on food as our friend and companion. We can break this habit and take back our lives. That doesn't mean we can't eat the foods we love eventually, we just need to remember that food in tiny amounts will fill up our tiny tummy. We don't want to over stretch our stomachs. Eat slow and it's best to measure our food, especially at first. Good Luck :)

Cheyenne

Back