• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery Over - All is Well

Cheyenne

Just wanted to let my friends know that I came through my total hysterectomy just fine, everything was benign, also had my umbelical hernia fixed. My hysterectomy, bypass and gallbladder surgery were easy as pie compared to the pain from the hernia repair. WOW IT SURE DOES HURT!!! I had the surgery on Tuesday and got out of the hospital yesterday (Thurs) afternoon. Except for getting my knees fixed, I think I'm pretty healthy now. :)

Cheyenne. :cool:

So happy to hear you are doing fine. We're they able to do the surgery laparoscopically? Sorry about the pain but glad it's over and I'm sure that each day you'll feel better as your body heals.

Glad to hear that all is well. You got this beat. Get you some rest so that you can be up and running in no time. :)

So happy to hear you are doing fine. We're they able to do the surgery laparoscopically? Sorry about the pain but glad it's over and I'm sure that each day you'll feel better as your body heals.

Yes they did the operation laparoscopically. The surgeon planned on opening me all the way up if it was malignant. I feel very grateful to my maker that all went very well. :)

Cheyenne

OMG Cheyene I didn't realize that this was such a serious situation. Halelujia I'm so glad that all is well.

OMG Cheyene I didn't realize that this was such a serious situation. Halelujia I'm so glad that all is well.

I had a mass on both of my ovaries and one was as big as the doctor's fist. (10 mm) I have had problems with cysts and infections in my ovaries all my life. I wanted to have a large family but I was lucky to give birth to one child and I adopted two others. The condition I have can turn cancerous especially after menopause. I am blessed that all went very well.

Thank you my dear friends for your concern and support. :)

Cheyenne

I am glad that they were able to do it laprascopically. Both of my sisters had theirs done that way. The older twin was up in no time. The younger twin contracted MRSA while in the hospital and had to stay in the hospital for a month. I on the other hand had to get the big chop and on one side of my lower abdomen i have no feeling. You will do great. Get the rest that your body needs and let your family baby you. You have come through so much in such a small time. :);):D:cool:

I am glad that they were able to do it laprascopically. Both of my sisters had theirs done that way. The older twin was up in no time. The younger twin contracted MRSA while in the hospital and had to stay in the hospital for a month. I on the other hand had to get the big chop and on one side of my lower abdomen i have no feeling. You will do great. Get the rest that your body needs and let your family baby you. You have come through so much in such a small time. :);):D:cool:

Thanks Tillie I am resting well and my family is taking very good care of me. I already have one Mother's Day present and another is on its way from TN. Life is really good right now!

Cheyenne

I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you. Like others have said get all the rest you can and tell those kiddo to wait on you hand and foot while your recovering. We mothers waited on our kids when the were little now it's your turn.

I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you. Like others have said get all the rest you can and tell those kiddo to wait on you hand and foot while your recovering. We mothers waited on our kids when the were little now it's your turn.

Thanks Sissy! I am getting spoiled and they are taking great care of me :) I am feeling a little better every day, thank goodness!

Cheyenne :cool:

Back