• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

tales of the non scale victory

We found a couple of rugs, but hubby is positive he can get similar rugs for less expensive online. Ughhh men!!! Ended up getting a shopping cart crammed full of other household stuff. Mainly for daughter's room and bath. How did your shopping go?
Great, I returned a pair of shorts I bought yesterday, I thought I picked up size 10, but had a 16, I swear that 6 looked like a zero, and then we went to the QVC factory outlet and bought two air humidifiers for 20$ each they were originally 100$, and a temptations baker's rack, originally 220$ on sale for 69, so I'm super happy, I love shopping at the QVC too bad it is 2 hours away, but it was a nice day for a drive

We found a couple of rugs, but hubby is positive he can get similar rugs for less expensive online. Ughhh men!!! Ended up getting a shopping cart crammed full of other household stuff. Mainly for daughter's room and bath. How did your shopping go?
It' sounds like lots of fun...

Great, I returned a pair of shorts I bought yesterday, I thought I picked up size 10, but had a 16, I swear that 6 looked like a zero, and then we went to the QVC factory outlet and bought two air humidifiers for 20$ each they were originally 100$, and a temptations baker's rack, originally 220$ on sale for 69, so I'm super happy, I love shopping at the QVC too bad it is 2 hours away, but it was a nice day for a drive
Glad you got the shorts taken care of. Oh to be in a 10. I don't think I'll be even at goal weight. QVC would be the death of me. Good job on your deals.

Back