• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Thankful for the support

Hi everyone! I had my 1st appointment yesterday with my new bariatric physician. We talked about the failure of my lap band and subsequent issues and got an EGD scheduled. The future plan is removal of the band and a gastric bypass done. I am very excited to be on this path and look forward to the journey ahead. Any advice or encouragement is welcome. Thanks for letting me be in your group!!

Welcome to the group :) I hope that your road down pre-op is smooth and that you have a successful surgery! Keep us posted in your process, we love to encourage and get encouragement ourselves when we can help others :) I had a friend who had a failed lap band and is considering doing the same as you, so I will find your journey interesting! I hope all goes well! Love the screen name also!

Hi everyone! I had my 1st appointment yesterday with my new bariatric physician. We talked about the failure of my lap band and subsequent issues and got an EGD scheduled. The future plan is removal of the band and a gastric bypass done. I am very excited to be on this path and look forward to the journey ahead. Any advice or encouragement is welcome. Thanks for letting me be in your group!!
Welcome to the group, you won't be sorry you decided to do it good luck

Back